Job Seeker Topics
State government is the largest employer in Tennessee, with approximately 43,500 employees in the three branches of government. The State of Tennessee has approximately 1,300 different job classifications in areas such as administrative, health services, historic preservation, legal, agriculture, counseling, and medical. So, if you want to become a secretary, wildlife officer, physician, education consultant, trooper, computer programmer or an epidemiologist, check out what the State of Tennessee has to offer!
Hiring Process FAQs
- Can I submit my first round interview survey after the deadline?
- How can I stop my password from populating incorrectly?
- How do I find resources in my area that can assist with the online application?
- How do I withdraw my application?
- What happens next after completing the first round interview survey?
- What is a first round interview?