Need to Update Your Address to Receive Your W-2?

For former employees, you will need to email us at and provide the following:

  1. First and Last Name
  2. Last 4 digits of your social security
  3. Old address
  4. New address including county
  5. Department where you last worked
  6. employee ID if you have it


For current employees, you can update your address in Edison.  If you are unable to do this, please contact your department’s HR office.


After you complete this step, wait 24 hours.  You will then need to contact Payroll at 615-741-7243 and ask them to re-issue your W-2.

Return to FAQs

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.